Friday, February 19, 2010

Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia More Condition_treatment I Am 14 With What I E-mail This Breeder Would She Consider Me More Than Others + I Tylked To Her On The Phone.

I am 14 with what i e-mail this breeder would she consider me more than others + i tylked to her on the phone. - autoimmune hemolytic anemia more condition_treatment

I am 14 and have contact with a breeder, who had been interested in learning more about us than we have. I have this e-mail (Note: This is just one part of the e-mail, the rest is personal) Do you think it will be more than happy to see me that I had a great thinginess owners for their dogs? "(She sees more than others now what my family there and visit me at your institution).

Hi Sue,

I've talked about OFA testing on the eye, elbow and hip dysplasia and heart. I also know that this breed of cancer, the most common being hemangiosarcoma, followed by lymphosarcoma vulnerable, mast cell tumors, and osteosarcoma. (I wonder whether any of these shortcomings in the back of his dog before?)They are also prone to skin disorders such as hemophilia, anemia, autoimmune hemolytic, swelling, diabetes (occasionally), ear infections, epilepsy, hypothyroidism, paralysis of the larynx, liver deviation Magaesophagus, MG and von Willebrand's disease. Do any of these deficiencies in the ancestors of your dog or substance? I am well confident of the genealogy of their dog, seemed very clean.
I would like to know whether the pregnancy is confirmed to Robbin, is a reservoir could, if they go too far with your dog? Does your dog be neutered, or that the buyer decides that? Do your puppies have their dew claws removed and vet checked twice? And finally, I beg to know all the guarantees that come with your PUppies?


Thank you for your time,
Kassondre

6 comments:

dogsbest... said...

That's what I wanted. Part of what he said you will see the "installation" that is a red flag for me. I do not want a puppy that grew into an institution, like puppies, who grew up around the family.

A farmer can not lie. You will receive the names of their dogs, and enter the OFA website and look up. My husband has a leaky heart valve and was placed on the site to warn others from buying their puppies, because the increase in genetic problems. You tell me many things, if I up after their dog.

Which titles do not have a dog? Show them to their dogs? Otherwise, find another breeder. Want to go for the contract before the decision. Ask vaccines and deworming. You rULD want to discuss with the owners of the other puppies.

Enter your site to see some of us, what it all? You are right to ask all these questions.

Pink Teacup Pachyderm! said...

I think it sounds like you have done your research.

Also, do not be afraid to ask to see a copy of the warranty contract. You can decide whether you are planning a show potential or pet. If you are a dog, the farmer can sell the contract / s, when the puppy is not changed.

A good breeder is like someone who is here to see the research and questions. If the breeder does not seem willing or unable to answer your questions, or seems to be that they turned off, and then find another breeder.


Note also that many farmers are waiting for puppies. "" Robbin puppies and may be required. If it does not have puppies available, they must be prepared to see put on a waiting list or to Another good breeders.

durdensl... said...

Now that can not be in a legal and binding agreement with a minor who does not know how she deals with you, but also their parents.
You can not guarantee the health, because they are minors. They can not be officially bought the dog because they are minors. They would have asked if their parents speak wrong with your dog, you ask your parents about themselves and about their opinions on this issue and discussed with them about guarantees and contracts, and they are ready to sign, and it is responsible * because these puppies up to 18 *.

They ask the right questions, I think. Do you have trouble if their parents or their immediate family members to become masters or tested in any way? Do you already have on the results of previous litters and ifReferences? Have you asked Abu kennel situation or how they keep the puppies and dogs? Have you wondered whether he had pictures and if the parents or meet or exceed the standards of the breed?
But what to ask the breeder?

SidKnee said...

I do not think anyone can give an answer to this question, if the breeder. In other words, it seems their homework, which means they are well informed about dog care information in general and have done well aware of issues related to race unfolding. I think that an invitation to the installation is a good sign. If you use the money and not enough for all the puppies (who perhaps there are other equally qualified potential owners) would not be surprised if they refused.

Before money note for a purebred puppy, please rescue / takeover of a dog from a shelter. There are many, many sweet, adorable puppies and dogs that need already.

One of the great advantages of this or sheltersYou can use the dog for a unit of "evidence". When you buy from a breeder, there is no guarantee that the dog will have a certain personality temperament. The mother of my wife took a breed of dog on the basis of certain characteristics .. Mass, low energy consumption, I learn quickly, because the dog and ended with a golf club down, authoritarian, stubborn) (but Addor. The dog that we have a home, fits well with us ... We need a little dog that would well in an apartment. It took several trips, but eventually (a good game and who is sitting next to me) helps me on request.

Good luck to you!

My Klevra! Kevina's 14 dys o said...

I do not want to be considered. With 14 years of age should not be in contact with the breeder. Her parents should. Everything that is said you can play. Where exactly does the breeder. If they have a good reputation who already know, what your race is likely to have. A simple question to ask whether one of their previous litters have a medical problem or cultured enough, though. But I want to be asked about the warranty.

My Klevra! Kevina's 14 dys o said...

I do not want to be considered. With 14 years of age should not be in contact with the breeder. Her parents should. Everything that is said you can play. Where exactly does the breeder. If they have a good reputation who already know, what your race is likely to have. A simple question to ask whether one of their previous litters have a medical problem or cultured enough, though. But I want to be asked about the warranty.

Post a Comment