Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Underwater Treadmill Where In New Jersey Can I Find Underwater Treadmill Therapy For My Dog?

Where in new jersey can i find underwater treadmill therapy for my dog? - underwater treadmill

I have a / Beagle Basset mix who has a torn ligament and torn meniscus injuries ... recent surgery. I think trying hydrotherapy ... Working on a treadmill under water for him. He has a thyroid problem is a company of about 67 pounds and be very resolute. I can not find online links or information about where to take it. Throughout New Jersey ... but I am in the County of Middlesex ... Oh, and what will it cost?
and how long should I wait to start the treatment of water when he was operated on 10 days?

2 comments:

colorbli... said...

During the surgical incisions, or be cured, then I would be in the aqua therapy for him ... If you had a treadmill in water only a few times a week, I suspect it will be able to restore the muscle function.

Here are some links to check --
http://landofpuregold.com/challenge-phys ...

There are 4 in New Jersey (a booklet) with the pool, 1 in Delaware, some members of the PA.
Of course, nothing is near Middlesex Co, but here goes ...
Clifton - http://www.valleyvetrehab.com/therapeuti ...
Red Bank - http://www.rbvh.net/services/physical.ht ...
Cherry Hill - http://www.petpt.com/index.html .. Website is much to be desired .... the services they offer, a band, but look at the brochure.

In PA --
Quakertown - http://www.pvah.com/anwell.html - not far from New Jersey and one-way trip of 78 sections

I think this type of rehabilitation, wonders, to create backup copies of computer and most dogs can walk in these things \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt g>. Good luck with your child!

time326 said...

Unless you take a large referral hospital in the region, probably at the veterinary school hydrotherapy. I know, Tufts University, Massachusetts, and Penn. But these devices are probably too far for you. Depending on the location, long sessions range in price from $ 20-75. I want to see your doctor if they think they may start, but typically you can start almost immediately after surgery, just with short sessions, but do not overdo it. Probably on the tape immediately. The therapist will probably ask your vet and develop a rehabilitation program specifically for your dog.

When I searched I have:
Showplace Farms
Englishtown, NJ
Phone: 732-446-3100
Website: www.showplacefarms.com / Therapy (dogs). H ...
E-mail: info@showplacefarms.com
Closed 28 x 41 pool (and heated for use during the year)

Halo House Animal Resort
3241 Delsea Drive
Franklinville, New Jersey 08322
Phone: 856-694-0980

PetPT
Cooper Hornr mall.
Voorhees, NJ, USA
Howe, Russell-Smith, VMD
Website: www.petpt.com
E-mail: rhs@petpt.com

Post a Comment